A well-proven UV technology and modular solution.
A WELL-PROVEN TECHNOLOGY
• BIO-SEA relies on BIO-UV Group’s cutting-edge technology and over 20 years’ experience in the water treatment and ultraviolet disinfection market in order to develop one of the best-of-breed Ballast Water Treatment Systems available.
• Fully compliant with the IMO Ballast Water Management Convention and USCG regulation.
• Well established marine system builders and shipping companies have trusted BIO-SEA solutions for years.
STATE-OF-THE-ART UV TECHNOLOGY
• Combining mechanical filtration and UV dosage controls: the BIO-SEA UV reactors deliver the effective UV dose to disinfect seawater and eradicate micro-organisms.
• Tested in low UV water transmittance conditions, all water qualities can be treated whether it’s fresh, brackish or marine water.
• UV treatment efficiency is not impacted by water temperature nor by salinity.
• Scalable to any flowrate from 10 to 2000 m3/h.
• Adaptable footprint: standard filter option or compact filter option.
• Adjustable systems: skid mounted for new build ships or modular version for retrofit.
EASY TO INSTALL, OPERATE AND MAINTAIN
• Automated operations for ballasting, de-ballasting and cleaning.
• Easy-to-use interface with an intuitive touch screen.
• Bus communication to connect the BWT system with ship’s automation system.
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY SOLUTIONS
• Chemical free.
• No explosive gases, zero by-product and zero active substances.
• No induced corrosion.
• Automatic regulation of power consumption depending on water quality.
• Long lifespan of UV lamps.
• First Class marine components.