Driven. Determined. Dynamic: With visionary verve, One Tech has succeeded in dominating the local shipping market, offering electromechanical services on a global scale, and invites you to explore its products, services, and structure in deciding that it is the one – and only – partner you will need in ensuring that your technical and spare parts needs are faithfully fulfilled.
One Opportunity: A World of Possibilities
One Tech’s inception in 2007 arose from the perception of an opportunity: with an ever increasingly stringent regulatory environment being established in the world of shipping, ship owners and managers began seeking comprehensive turnkey solutions in ensuring efficiency, effectiveness, and economisation.
Not to be overcome by changing tides, One Tech set sail on its quest to become a world leader with the correct resources and know-how in dependably fulfilling this need.
At the confluence of three continents, the Mediterranean island of Cyprus served as the ideal stepping-stone from which One Tech could project and expand its services on a global scale, turning this single opportunity into a world of possibilities.
Earning Trust; Expanding Trade
Employing electromechanical engineers with both a strong technical background and unbridled creativity – to be able to combine, master, and advance these disciplines – One Tech was able to earn the trust of, and thus establish landmark agreements with, various makers, shipyards, and other marine-related organisations.
In securing certification from a variety of prominent makers – including (but not limited to) Hyundai Heavy Industries, STX, Jotron, SKF Blohm + Voss, and Daihatsu Anqing – One Tech isolated a niche in the market, and began stocking a wide range of original spare parts and equipment alongside the deliverance of technical services, thus acquiring a competitive edge producing of bountiful benefits for its clients.
Growing intuitively and innovatively in this way, One Tech pioneered its presence, and can now proudly say that it has a robust network of engineers within its embrace, which may be deployed across 250 ports worldwide. The company also maintains physical stations in significant ports such as Piraeus in Greece, Rotterdam in the Netherlands, Dubai in the UAE, and Limassol in Cyprus.
Raising the Flag for Quality
Harbouring the upmost respect for safety in shipping, and wanting to assure its clients and partners of its unwavering commitment to excellence, One Tech has collaborated with numerous world-leading classification societies and entities, securing approval from each and every one.
Moreover, One Tech is an approved and certified ISO company, having reached the requirements and satisfied the stipulations to be honoured with the ISO 9001:2015 quality management system.
The object of One Tech’s ambition is clear and concise: to provide the highest quality electromechanical services to its customers on land and at sea, whilst serving as a source of original spare parts.
In serving as an exclusive go-to, one-stop-shop, One Tech aspires to inspire trust, giving vessel owners and managers the peace of mind they require to be able to – in turn – nurture and grow their businesses.
One Tech is steadfast in its belief that both time and effort must be dedicated in ensuring the cultivation of long-term relationships. In this way, customers metamorphose into partners, transforming thereafter into a mutually beneficial, symbiotic support system, ensuring a united front capable of weathering of any storm. And, indeed, the journey towards this end is borne by the One Tech team’s acumen, attitude, and availability.
We believe in investing: in our people, and in our partners. Thus, further to safeguarding the parametres within which our engineers work, and engaging our personnel in life-long training and educational opportunities, we make ourselves accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, in making a bold and resounding statement to our partners: One Tech is proud to serve you.
Why Choose Us
Precisely because it is proud to serve its customers – its partners – One Tech’s team is resolute in its human approach to the technical and spare parts needs of vessel managers and owners.
That is, each project undertaken is wholeheartedly accepted as a personal challenge, with the end result being the customer’s absolute satisfaction.
And what does safeguarding said satisfaction mean to One Tech?
- It means quoting an up-front, fixed price, as opposed to charging by the hour, to allow for effective budgeting, as well as offering competitive pricing on original spare parts;
- It means unequivocal technical competence, and quality management, as evidenced by the company’s ISO 9001:2015 certification;
- It means being responsive and available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, being able to deploy riding squads worldwide to undertake a range of services, and delivering said services in a timely and efficient manner;
- It means working with complete transparency, with the company’s full Terms and Conditions listed online;
- And it means providing for a one-to-one contact system, allowing for the flourishing of a more personal relationship between company and customer.
Quality Policy Statement
The Quality Policy of One Tech Ltd was written by the members of the organisation and thus reflects the culture of the organisation. The Quality Policy guides all employees to be committed to continually improving the effectiveness of the quality management system and provides the framework for establishing and reviewing the quality objectives of the organisation.
The Quality Policy is readily available, understandable to all in the organisation and reviewed for continual suitability. The Quality Policy is available to external interested parties upon their offices request.
The “One Tech Services Ltd” Quality Policy:
- One Tech Services Ltd works to understand, meet and exceed the specific needs and expectations of their clients, stakeholders and other interested parties within their extensive portfolio of quality principals.
- One Tech Services Ltd strives through traditional and electronic means to be in constant and effective contact with principals thus providing timely and efficient service to its clients and partners.
- One Tech Services Ltd represents many blue-chip principals operating in the marine industry today. The quality of the principal is determined by quality of the product, quality of the service and demand in the local market for the product.
- One Tech Services Ltd ensures continuous improvement of product lines and services provided through active customer feedback and always in compliance with applicable Rules and Legislations.
- One Tech Services Ltd is committed to establishing Quality Objectives and continuously reviewing these objectives in order to comply and to continuously improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- One Tech Services Ltd conducts itself in the most professional manner possible adhering to the International Quality System Standard ISO 9001:2015.