Company Description: One Tech Group a leading provider of electromechanical services worldwide since 2007, we’ve been at the forefront of providing turnkey solutions to meet the evolving needs of ship owners and managers. Based in Cyprus, our strategic location allows us to extend our services across 250 ports globally, with physical stations in key locations like Piraeus, Rotterdam, and Singapore. At One Tech Group, we prioritize trust, innovation, and quality. Our team of skilled engineers is dedicated to ensuring client satisfaction through transparent pricing, ISO-certified quality management, and round-the-clock availability.
- Maintain, repair, and install Navigation and Radio Equipment, both onboard and in the workshop.
- Carry out annual Radio Surveys and Voyage Data Recorder Annual Performance Tests.
- Perform Gyrocompass overhauling.
- Submit detailed reports following the completion of an assignment.
- Report any hazards noticed.
- Coordinate between the Operations Department for the services and installation schedule.
- Cooperate with other Marine Engineers to ensure smooth flow of the services.
- University Degree Electrical or Electronic Engineering, or any other related field.
- Experience in a similar position will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience in installation, testing, and commissioning of Navigation and Communication systems or similar marine systems (e.g., automation, power management) would be an advantage. •
- Knowledge of marine systems, including automatic steering systems, radar systems, electronic chart display, navigational aids, and satellite communication systems. •
- Flexibility to travel worldwide at short notice.
- Willingness to work extended hours or irregular shifts onboard vessels or in the workshop as required.
- Excellent command of the written and spoken English language.
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Interested candidates shall send their CVs to email@example.com
All applications will be treated confidentially.