MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS
- School Diploma
- Previous work experience
- High Ethical standards
- Result driven
- Reliable and conscientious
- Time Management
- Receive items in warehouse from suppliers/forwarders.
- Process orders and provide required equipment to lab.
- Prepare items for export.
- Always maintain the warehouse clean and in an operation status.
- Maintain optimum stock levels at all times.
- Liaise with Manager to ensures that lead times/critical stock levels always maintained.
- Complete a stock count monthly, and report any discrepancies and investigate where adjustments in the books may be required.
- Properly update Navision system (Sales Order Status, Items Serial Number quantities dispatched and received etc).
- Work closely with Manager for system and process optimisation
- Assist other departments in areas of his expertise.
- Timely inform Operators and Sales personnel of delays that may arise due to stock available.
- Timely inform Manager of any issues related to warehouse that may affect the smooth and timely operation of the workflow.
Fameline Holding Group & its entities are most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
|Job Category||OPERATIONS Department|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Rotterdam, Netherlands|