This vacancy is a great opportunity for experience sales professionals to become a part of a fast-paced organisation and be rewarded. But it is also a great opportunity for new sales professionals to learn and grow within a fast-moving industry.
- Ability to promote the scope of activities of the Company to clients (Ship-owners and Ship managers) locally and overseas.
- Expansion of the client base of the Company.
- Maintain and build relationships with existing and new clients.
- Proactively and effectively communicate and present products and services.
- Frequent travel might be required for overseas clients.
- Technical Education such as a bachelor’s degree or other relevant diploma.
- Previous experience in sales.
- Previous experience in the Shipping Industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer literate, with emphasis on Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
An attractive remuneration package is offered to the successful candidate including a 13th salary and provident fund.
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
|Job Category||Sales Department|
|Job Type||Full Time|